Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Absolutely hard to believe that another year has come and gone.  I remember being pregnant with my first baby and saying to my mom that I just wanted the pregnancy to be over and to have my baby.  She said Sharlene if you think time goes fast now ... just wait until you have that baby.... and she was right .. this year the boy will turn 17 and the girl 16.  I mean next year ... he will be graduating ... Sigh. 

THAT ... is the main reason I need to start telling stories again... so they can remember ... so I can remember.  My New Year's Resolution (or one of them, I try to only resolute that which i KNOW i can do) is to tell the story's, collect the memories and let my kids (big kids!!) know how much I love them and the stories that got us where we are today. 

Happy New Year
xoxoxoxo
Sharly

1 comment:

  1. Well put Shar :) Definitely a goal I'd like to have this year as well.

    ReplyDelete